Hungry Lion prides itself on sharing MORE with its customers by delivering tasty fried chicken with MORE flavour and MORE value. Operating in seven African countries, with over 200 restaurants, we strive to provide high-quality products at affordable prices in a modern fast-food environment. Our mandate is to enlist smart, creative and hard-working people and can promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Create and manage marketing campaigns to reap sales benefits.
- Liaise with franchisees and manage their Marketing expectations, within brand guidelines.
- Manage the brand for multiple countries, ensuring consistency and brand tonality is carried out across all mediums / platforms used.
- Manage marketing budget and obtain quotes.
- Liaise with external suppliers and manage delivery.
- Ensure marketing efforts impact sales KPIs to meet pre-set business growth KPIs.
- Conduct competitor research and analysis and keep up with latest trends.
- Understand the brand strategy and execute accordingly per country.
- Brief artwork in to internal agency and obtain best quotes for point of sale elements that must be sent to stores.
- Understand and adhere to courier process and rules.
- Pricing strategies and implementation.
- Packaging design assistance.
- Understand the flow and impact between the operations, supply chain and marketing teams.
- Marketing qualification
- 3 - 4 years experience in a Marketing environment
- Own car and drivers licence
- Experience managing budgets
- G-Suite experience
- QSR experience