Operating in seven African countries, with over 200 restaurants, Hungry Lion strives to provide high-quality products at affordable prices in a modern fast-food environment. We are a young, fun, dynamic and growing company full of opportunities with little to no corporate politics. Our mandate is to enlist smart, creative and hard-working people who are prepared for a challenge and want to be part of building something great. We have an opportunity for an experienced Financial Information Systems/ERP Specialist to join our team.
- Manage the ERP system including but not limited to system changes & specifications.
- Manage related projects and coordinate implementation.
- Understand business processes and requirements for the ERP solution.
- Provide ERP support to all users.
- Manage the integration of setups and changes.
- Scoping with external parties on system changes and enhancements.
- Conduct data analysis, data integrity checks, reconciliations & monitoring by using Excel & SQL.
- Conduct system testing including case testing and analysis.
- Documenting process changes and user manuals.
- Perform system administrative duties.
- Opening and closing of ledgers (financial periods & years).
- Conduct financial analysis.
- Assist with the annual audit of financial information systems, i.e. specifications, controls, etc.
- Build reports and provide in-depth analysis.
- Develop capability of direct reports.
- Define and implement best operating practices.
- Define performance parameters and measurements for area under supervision.
- Manage individual and team performance.
- Relevant qualification.
- Strong financial, accounting and IT skills.
- Experience using the following:
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced (Power User)
- SQL(SSMS)/ MySql
- SAGE X3
- SAGE Intelligence
- Google Sheets
- Power BI