Hungry Lion prides itself on sharing MORE with its customers by delivering tasty fried chicken with MORE flavour and MORE value. Operating in seven African countries, with over 200 restaurants, we strive to provide high-quality products at affordable prices in a modern fast-food environment. Our mandate is to enlist smart, creative and hard-working people. We, at Hungry Lion, can promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
- Ensure that the branch’s appearance is up to Hungry Lion standards.
- Assist with drawing up the daily cleaning schedules.
- Help with the daily cleaning of the branch and all equipment.
- Assist with the distribution of promotional material and run promotional campaigns by displaying / removing material as prescribed by HQ.
- Assist with the preparation of food: filtration, preventative maintenance, temperature controls, code dating, food safety standards (be the custodian for food safety within a branch).
- Prepare / assist to prepare the food daily, as per the correct procedure.
- Assist with the packing of ordered food.
- Assist with effective cash handling procedures by ensuring that the correct amount is banked according to the amount specified by the cashiers.
- Assist with all voids on the tills and investigate any irregularities.
- Ensure that cash-ups are done according to a specific procedure and check if it is accurate.
- Assist with stock control by ensuring that the ordered stock is correct and in the correct quantities according to the invoices, goods received vouchers or delivery notes.
- Conduct daily and weekly stock-takes and complete related administration accurately.
- Complete relevant checklists.
- Quick-service restaurant (QSR) experience.
- Matric certificate or equivalent.